9 – 16 Feb 2020
About the Retreat
Start 2020 by diving deep within you and learn more about yourself. Explore the possibilities you have in this life, while reducing stress and conflicts, with this amazing practice called meditation. Join our founder Anil, and his teacher Prof R.S Bhogal, on a life-changing trip to learn more about who you truly are.
This is specially curated for people who want to learn more about meditation and deepen their practice. Our founder and his teacher will be with you on this journey, to guide you through meditation, as we spend time at a 96-year-old Ashram (school) where your practice will be enhanced by nature.
Here is the general line up for the retreat:
5 – 6.30am Asana and Yogic Cleansing
6.30 – 6.45am Herbal Tea
6.45 – 9.15am Meditation (Theory and Practice)
9.30 – 10am Breakfast
10.30 – 11.30am Expert’s Lecture on Meditation
12 – 1pm Lunch
1 – 2pm Ayurveda & Naturopathic Treatment (not included in package)
2 – 3pm Asana Class
3 – 3.45pm Group Discussion on Meditation
3.45 – 7.15pm Meditation (Theory and Practice)
7.15 – 8pm Dinner
Please take note that the above itinerary is subjected to changes and management reserves the right to make amendments without prior notice.
Your Package Includes
• 25% off Platinum Yoga boutique
• 2-way airport transfer for travelling with Teacher Anil only
• Daily Yoga & Meditation practices including Pranayama, Meditation, Kriyas (internal cleansing practices) and Asanas
• Healthy Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Herbal Tea & Fruits
• Buddha Cave Visits
• Local Market Visits
• Lake Trekking
Not Inclusive Of
• Air Fare
• Travel Insurance and Personal Expenses
• Ayurveda & Naturopathic Treatment (massage)
• Additional leisure activities not stated above
Investment (All Prices In SGD)
• Early Bird Two to Go: $1299 each (First 8 sign-ups or Before 9 Jan 2020)
• Early Bird: $1399 (Before 9 Jan 2020)
• Regular Two to go: $1499 each
• Regular Price: $1599
• Cheque payable to Platinum Wellness Pte Ltd
• Bank Transfer to DBS Current 0720147324
*Kindly attach a screenshot of the completed transaction to [email protected]
All other payment methods will incur an additional 5% charge.
Terms and Conditions
– Extra charges may incur for late check-outs.
– A minimum of 8 participants is required for this retreat.
– Upgrade to single rooms are subjected to availability and may incur additional charges.
– 25% off Platinum Yoga boutique for all yoga event registrants on the month of retreat. Voucher can only be used in a single receipt and cannot be combined with other promotion. It is non-transferable and non-refundable. In case of dispute, the management’s decision is final.
– All photos and videos taken will be used for Platinum Yoga marketing purposes.
– Please comply with all visa and health requirements of India. Platinum Yoga is not liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements. Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in India.
– An advance deposit of $500 is required to reserve your space on this retreat.
– All deposits are non-refundable. In the event that the management cancels or postpones the retreat, your deposit will be credited into your PY system which can be used for Yoga courses, workshops or related classes subject to management approval.
– The organiser of this retreat is Platinum Wellness Pte Ltd.