First 3 dates Sold Out…
Learn how to relax, be happier, healthier, and live life with less stress. We will learn ways to incorporate meditation, gentle movement and mindfulness into our lives for a calmer and more peaceful existence – waking up everyday with a spring in our step.
Take this opportunity to treat yourself to a day of self-care and learning that will benefit you for life, not just the day. This could also be a great gift for a friend or loved one.
This Day Retreat is suitable for people who have never meditated or heard of mindfulness before, and also for more experienced relaxers, everyone will gain some knowledge or concept that will help in their daily lives.Feedback from past events;💙” The most relaxed I’ve been in a long time, so informative in a friendly environment”
💙”Love Love Love, such an awesome experience, amazing lady, very friendly, open & extremely kind. Thanks so much for an amazing day”
💙”Very relaxed and informative with lots of positivity.”
💙”Lisa is very calm and kind, very informative. She knows what she is talking about”
💙”Awesome day, filled with laughter, met great people, learnt lots. Thank you”
Below is a bit more on what we will get up to on the day;
• Gentle movement for relaxation & stress relief with Breathing instruction
• Relaxation Meditation
• Talk about why too much stress is bad for us and what it does to our bodies
• Morning Tea (Refreshments and nibbles provided)
• Discuss ways that we can relax
• Discuss/practice some tools for de-stressing, relaxing & dealing with anxiety
• Lunch (BYO or pre-ordered from the on-site Café)
• Gentle movement for digestion & abdominal health
• River walk for more practice
• More on wellbeing and incorporating it into your everyday life. Setting up a great Morning Routine.
If you would like to make it an over-night get-away there is lovely accommodation available at the venue.
$90 Early Bird Tickets must be paid for before 10th June 2021.
After this date tickets are $120.