End your working week with this Deep Peace Meditation Journey featuring a Yoga Nidra Sound Bath using a collection of Tibetan singing bowls and chimes. A complete well-being experience to help you decompress from the week – assisting you to release stress, mental tension and emotional stagnation.
Self-care is something we far too often overlook, but is something we all desperately need and should be making a priority in our busy lives. Looking after our physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing is what refreshes, rejuvenates and energises us so that we can move forward with our lives in a more balanced, harmonious way.
Here is what to expect:
* Lie down and relax in a tranquil atmosphere with soft lighting.
* We’ll begin the evening by guiding you through some gentle yoga mantra breathing techniques to help restore the nervous system and slow down your mind from your busy week.
* Then, rest your heart and mind in the healing sounds vibrations of yoga mantras with our conscious listening experience.
* Next, a guided full body progressive relaxation (yoga nidra/yogic sleep) which will leave you well rested and recharged – rejuvenating the body similar to 3 hours of actual sleep
* From this place of relaxation, experience the wonderful benefits of our featured Sound Bath experience – which will assist you to drop down to a deep meditative state.
* To end, nourish your soul with a simple and easy take home meditation practice called Japa Yoga to assist you to maintain a daily commitment to self care.
* Enjoy a delicious, healthy vegan sweet and time to connect with other like minded people.
* Runs by donations
What to bring:
We want you to be nice and comfy in order to reach a deep state of relaxation so please bring the following:
*Items that you feel will enhance your comfort eg eye pillow etc.
*Is this class suitable for beginners?
Yes, anyone will benefit from this class – it is a great introductory class for those new to meditation.
*What if I can’t lie comfortably on the floor ?
We have one couch available and standards chairs too, but feel free to bring a seating arrangements that works for your body if you prefer.
*Do you have eftpos facilities ? Sorry no, cash donation only.
*Is there parking available? – Yes plenty of street parking and venue parking too.
*Do I need to book? – Bookings are helpful but not essentials.
* Is there change room facilities? – Sure is, feel free to come straight after work.
Community Wellness Guidelines:
We follow a Covid Safe Plan, so please sanitise your hands upon arrival, bring your phone for QR scanning and maintain physical distancing.
If you have any questions, please contact
Emma on 0402219728 or email email@example.com or like us on Facebook to stay in the loop about other community events.