*** Third Date Added ***Due to the first two dates being so popular I have added this third opportunity.
Learn how to relax, be happier and live life with less stress.
We will learn ways to incorporate meditation, gentle movement and mindfulness into our lives for a calmer and more peaceful existence – waking up everyday with a spring in our step.
Suitable for people who have never meditated or heard of mindfulness before, and also for more experienced relaxers, everyone will gain some knowledge or concept that will help in their daily lives.
Below is a schedule for the day so that you can get a feel for what it will be like. I know that for some of us it is nice to be able to picture what will be happening rather than walking into an event cold turkey.
SCHEDULE 10.00am – 4.30pmEarly Bird Tickets $90
• Gentle movement for relaxation & stress relief with Breathing instruction
• Relaxation Meditation
• Talk about why stress is bad for us and what it does to our bodies
• Morning Tea (Refreshments and nibbles provided)
• Discuss ways that we can relax
• Discuss/practice some tools for de-stressing, relaxing & dealing with anxiety
• Lunch (BYO or pre-ordered from the on-site Café)
• Gentle movement for digestion & abdominal health
• River walk for more practice
• More on wellbeing and incorporating it into your everyday life. Setting up a great Morning Routine.
If you would like to make it an over-night get-away there is lovely accommodation available at the venue.
Early Bird Tickets must be paid for before 9th April 2021.After this date tickets are $120.
Refreshments & Afternoon Tea provided.BYO Lunch See Less