Winter Rest + Recharge Retreat
After a year like 2020, we all need more refueling and recharging and there is no better time to rest, then in the rest season of winter.
This soul filling afternoon is for those who maybe seeking:
- Some deep soul time
- Nurturing rest and relaxation
- Refilling their energy cup
- Re-connection with their body
- Who is feeling overwhelmed with emotional or physical stress
- To release emotional pain, heavy burdens, tensions and anxiety
- Breathing space to reflect
- In need of some extreme self care time
- Connect with like minded people
- Maintain your health and wellbeing
- Retreat intention setting + journaling (New Moon Energy)
- Winter energy healing
- Restorative yoga practice
- Lying Yoga Nidra meditation
- Healthy vegan treats shared over a women’s connection circle
- Use of essential oils, angle cards and all things required to nourish your soul
- NOTE: Treats supplied by The Source Bulk Foods in Traralgon
- Time: Arrive 6.15pm, for 6:30pm start. Finishes at 9.15pm (approx)
- Date: Friday 9th July 2021
- Location: Expansion Yoga 22b Seymour St, Traralgon VIC 3844
- Yoga mat (if you want extra cushioning, one is supplied),
- Small pillow for your head
- Towel (for use over the bolster)
- Water bottle
Only 18 places available so bookings are essential!
Investment in mini retreat:
Tickets: $97.00 + EB Fees
***NOTE: payment plans are available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Come join us and replenish your mind, body and soul.